Factors to be Considered after You have Written a New Blog
Okay, so when you are done with writing a new blog post with so many innovative ideas which are stuffed with umpteen interesting facts and information with so much effort and research and are excited to get it noticed.
But yes, as a blogger, I understand how it feels when content written by you with so much hope and hard work, goes unnoticed.
So here are some useful tips to Get Your Content Noticed
- Keyword optimization of your content is the most important point to keep in mind for SEO sake. You must fill in the reasonable as well as suitable keywords and tags properly in your content. It should look natural rather than stuffing it haphazardly. There are many tools available as well where you can get keyword suggestions related to your content.
- Carefully syndicate your content so that readership is increased to the great extent. In simple words, syndicating your content means that you want your content to be published on other sites. There are ample sites which do syndication and in some there is a process for approval.
- Tailoring your status updates will be proved very helpful on some famous social channels. The best idea to get the most clicks on your content is when the followers or fans of yours are online.
- Use URL shortener for posting your content is the best way as in some social networking sites there are limitations that you can only use up to only 140 characters and shortened link will definitely get you more clicks and visits from your trusted fans and followers.
- Posting teasers in a community forum is also a good idea where you can ask for feedbacks or answers to your questions and while answering them by appending a link to your post.
- Bookmarking your post on a social bookmarking website is another valuable option to get more visibility and traffic. They are many options like scoop.it, pinterest, etc.
- Posting comments on other blogs will definitely be helpful to gain attention to your posts with which you can also receive comments on your blogs as well. And there is also an opportunity to build relationships with different bloggers, which can gain you more traffic in the future.
- Sharing content with the target customers is an excellent way to go ahead and ask them for feedback with impressive personal note, while asking them for sharing your post as well. And this you can do when you gain their trust and by building strong relationship with them.
Here are the ways to Promote your Blog Post with Social Media
You can post your blog's link on the following social networking sites which are the most popular ones and try to get as many '+1', 'likes', 'shares', 'pins' and 'followers' as you can but all of them should look authenticated one. And this practice will definitely help your content get noticed and will get you more traffic as well. There are many sites but some of the following are very famous social networking sites, which includes:
Another odd way is Email Marketing which is really very effective way to get your content noticed, where you can send a summary of your blog with a link to your actual blog only to those who are in your contact list.
Thus, with all this you must also keep this important point in mind that the timing of the post carries great weightage. You need not to post your blog very often or else you will tend to lose more visitors or traffic or readers. So be careful enough while posting, otherwise there is a chance of getting caught by Google. So this write-up will let you learn when and where to post your newly written blog to get it noticed and to get more traffic for the same.